Ezt a hivatalos Microsoft tanfolyamot magyar nyelven tartjuk, a hivatalos MOC tananyag angol nyelvű.
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing networking with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. You will learn the skills you need to help reduce networking complexity while lowering costs, simplifying management tasks, and delivering services reliably and efficiently.
You will learn how to automate and consolidate networking processes and resources, more easily connect private clouds with public cloud services, and more easily connect users to IT resources and services across physical boundaries.
You will learn how to configure some of the key networking features such as IP Addressing, IPAM, DNS and DHCP, Remote Access technologies such as DirectAccess and VPNs.
You will learn how to secure networks using Windows Firewall, IPSec and Network Access Protection, as well as becoming familiar with high performance technologies such as NIC Teaming, Receive Side Scaling, SMB Direct and SMB MultiChannel.
You will learn how to integrate your network infrastructure with Hyper-V and leverage virtual high performance technologies such as SR-IOV, virtual Machine Queue, (VMQ), virtual Receive Side Scaling (vRSS) as well as provision multitenant networks using Hyper-V Network Virtualization and provisioning external access for those multitenant networks using the built in software gateway in Windows Server 2012 R2.
As part of the learning experience, you will perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
Legalább olvasás szintű angol nyelvtudás
Szükséges szakmai ismeretek:
* Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
* Experience working in a Windows Sever infrastructure enterprise environment
* An understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, switches
* Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as LANs, WANs, and wireless networking
* Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing, and name resolution
* Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization technologies
* Hands-on experience working with Windows Client operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8