For any questions or information, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- You are not allowed to take the following types of personal items into the testing room: cellular phones, hand-held computers/personal digital assistants (PDAs) or other electronic devices, pagers, watches, wallets, purses, hats (and other head coverings), bags, coats, books and notes. Studying is not allowed in the test centre.
- You need to store these items in a secure area indicated by the administrator.
- You will get an erasable noteboard or exam-specific materials. You must not remove these items from the testing room at any time during the exam, and you should return them to the administrator immediately after the exam.
- The administrator will monitor you continuously while you take your exam. The session may be videotaped or otherwise recorded for security or other purposes.
- If you experience problems that affect your ability to take the exam, you need to notify the administrator immediately.
- The administrator can’t answer questions related to exam content.
- You are not allowed to remove copies of exam questions and answers from the testing centre, and you should not share or discuss the questions or answers seen in my exam with other candidates.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, chewing gum and making noise that creates a disturbance for other candidates are prohibited during the exam.
- The exam sponsors display your score on the screen after the exam or may provide a printed score report. If a printed score report is provided, you can receive it after returning the erasable noteboard and other materials to the administrator.
Apply for examination – Please download the entry form and send it via E-mail
|Entry form||doc||70 KB||» Letöltés|