Ezt a hivatalos Microsoft tanfolyamot magyar nyelven tartjuk, a hivatalos MOC tananyag angol nyelvű.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
Legalább olvasás szintű angol nyelvtudás
Szükséges szakmai ismeretek:
* Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
* Experience working with Exchange Server
* Experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
* Experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
* Experience working with Active Directory
* Experience working with name resolution, including DNS
* Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
* Experience working with Windows PowerShell