Ezt a hivatalos Microsoft tanfolyamot magyar nyelven tartjuk, a hivatalos MOC tananyag angol nyelvű.
In this five-day course, build the skills you need to design, deploy, and manage a physical and virtual Windows Server® 2012 application management infrastructure, and focus on using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You will also learn to design, deploy, and manage Windows® 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment and in the cloud.
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises, have previous experience working with operating systems running Windows Server, have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA), and have taken course 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure or have equivalent skills.
Note: This course maps to the skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
Legalább olvasás szintű angol nyelvtudás
Szükséges szakmai ismeretek:
*Experience administering Windows Server as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
* Experience supporting Windows 8 client desktops and deploying and managing applications, both physical and virtual.
* An MCSA and 20415B or equivalent knowledge.
* Have solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
* Have a solid understanding of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), for example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
* Understand how to use scripts and batch files.
* Have solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
* Be able to perform a clean installation of Windows 8, upgrade to Windows 8, and migrate user-related data and settings from Windows XP.
* Be able to configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable Windows 8 to function as desired.
* Be able to configure and troubleshoot permissions and other settings to allow access to resources and applications on Windows 8 systems.
* Be able to configure settings to enable network connectivity.
* Be able to configure and troubleshoot a wireless network connection.
* Be able to configure and troubleshoot Windows 8 security.
* Be able to configure mobile computers and devices.
* Understand the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and be familiar with management tools such as the Microsoft System Center suite of products.
* Understand the concepts of deployment, packaging, and imaging.
* Have a familiarity with SQL Server concepts