Ezt a hivatalos Microsoft tanfolyamot magyar nyelven tartjuk, a hivatalos MOC tananyag angol nyelvű.
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
Legalább olvasás szintű angol nyelvtudás.
Szükséges szakmai ismeretek:
* Solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
* Solid knowledge of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)—for example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership
* Good understanding of scripts and batch files
* Solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
* Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server
* General knowledge of management tools such as System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Operations * * * Manager, and System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager.
* Familiarity with imaging, packaging, and operating system deployment concepts
* Familiarity with certificates and Certification Authority (CA) implementation and configuration
* Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA
* Experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
2,500 to 50,000 or more users
* Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers
* Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
* Support for Windows 8 client desktops
*Deployment and management of both physical and virtual applications